Thursday, April 26, 2007

New Arrival










Jan has successfully posted the first post (I guess that is what a blogger would say). Now it is my turn.

I am delighted to provide the first of many pictures of our baby girl - Chloe Elizabeth. Chloe arrived weighing in a 7 pounds, 11 ounces. Mom was stellar throughout the labour process and is doing well. Dad is doing.

I will try to upload a number of pictures all at once. Given that I am new to blogging, I expect disaster. However, look for things to improve and for more shots of Chloe in the near future.

SD

4 comments:

JIH said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Janet & Scott. We welcome Chloe into our families. She didn't take long to arrive - how lucky for you two. Keep the pixs coming so we can get to "know" her.

Now the fun begins.

Love, Uncle Jim & Aunt Jean

Joy Harrison said...

She is perfect! Pretty good for your first effort.

Can't wait to see her when you are ready to show her off at the office.

Enjoy this very special time together as a family.

Joy

lmc said...

She looks fabulous. I actually think that she looks a little bit like Jemma did at that age...

et and me said...

Congratulations to the new Mom and Dad and welcome to the outside world Chloe! You look beautiful! We are thrilled to hear that Chloe arrived safe and sound and equally happy to hear that the parents are doing well.

What a great idea this media means is (though I can tell you this is now the third time I have tried to get my note to send and if it doesn't happen this time I give up). I applaud your initiative to get outside of your comfort zone of techno-peasantry (clearly I am still there!!).

Enjoy everything new that life brings to you, particularly that of being a FAMILY of your own now.

A big WELCOME HOME to both Chloe and Janet too as I presume that they were likely discharged earlier today.

Hugs to each of you and congratulations to the Grandparents too!

Love Carlene, Keith, Emma and, of course, Tyson